Reasons to be an associate
How to become an associate
Fill in the application form available on this page.
You can do it by email (email@example.com) or letter.
Representativeness of APREN Associates
At the end of 2018 the representativeness of APREN was as follows:
APREN accounts for more than 90% of the total installed capacity of renewable electricity production sources in Portugal. Note: currently there are no ocean power plants in operation in our country.
Holders (natural or legal person) of establishment licenses for electric power plants from renewable sources.
Any natural or legal person, interested in the technical, legal, financial and economic progress of the production of electricity from renewable sources, and can unequivocally contribute for the purposes of APREN.
- Participate in the activities promoted by APREN;
- Participate and vote in the General Meetings;
- Elect and be elected to the Corporate Bodies;
- Convening the General Assemblies under the terms of artº 15º, nº2 of the Statutes;
- Receive from the Association information that is appropriate and opportune;
- Give up its quality as Member under the terms of article od the Statutes.
- Attend the General Meetings and meetings that are convened;
- Comply with the Statutes and other internal regulations , and the decisions of the Governing Bodies;
- Punctually pay dues and other approved charges;
- Report to APREN their identification data and any changes to it;
- Inform APREN about the elements related to its activities and Member categories, as well as any changes to it;
- Contribute to the pursuit of the object and purposes of APREN.